Wednesday, August 20, 2008

When on the run and gotta get things done...

My mind races of where to start on the things I need to get done....

My body feels fatigue, stressed from the variety of things in my head...

My abdomen makes the funny gargling noises because i'm hungry and I don't think of eating because of time...

I start developing a head ache from being hungry...

I tend to need a break, a deserved break I may add...Where do I go to get things done and sastify my hunger that I still do not think off at the time..Drive, drive, and drive I go.

Needing to work a little longer tonight, Aha! Oleai Beach Club. I bring myself to OBC, holding a meeting while enjoying a nice cold MGD and snacking up on some beef quesadillas. Now, feeling relieved as I catered to my hunger, work is progressing. Stress free, and road-blocks free...Yay!

4 comments:

Bon said...

I've been there so many times myself. Finding time for yourself is so important. It's the key to being available to everyone else. Glad you had a nice relaxing break, even if it was during work, sort of.

Wayne Pangelinan said...

It was work...Accomplished many things during that two hours... really..LOL

1nce a week... said...

Ahhaha only in Saipan were you can work, have lunch and drink beer at the same time. Your chow looks good by the way.

Wayne Pangelinan said...

That's true, when you have a partner who was raised in Europe, having a beer in mid-day is TOTALLY fine! LOL...

$7M Shortfall - TP Administration Facing Cuts

Its not rocket-science to know that a government looms with a budget shortfall. It happens with every administration and the Torres-Palaci...