Friday, June 12, 2009

Smiles from Bad Eyes!

This morning around 06:34am, I was outside and ready to head out for work when Boni slips out of the door dressed in ablack outfit. I thought to myself, wow, I have not seen her wear that before and it looked beautiful on her as I stood from a distance. I waited to comment on it as she walked closer and low and behold, it did look good on her except, it wasn't an outfit. Boy did my bad eyes make a great morning after I commented on it.

She was wearing a black slip silk robe that comes up just above her knees and without its waist tie, she had a hair clip pinned in the center to make it seem as if it were a fashion belt. From afar, it looked stunning on her and while she approached and I took a second look at what she wore, I smiled and commented stating exactly what I thought of the outfit as she came out from the house.

That was funny and yet sometimes having bad eyes could bring a smile and more at the right moments. Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

DATALIG said...

Nah...those bad eyes were bad...just googoo. LOL! You're such a romantic!

Wayne Pangelinan said...

LOL, so in essence, my eyes are JUST BAD, need to accept it huh? hahahaha.

Unknown said...

I think Boni is secretly a ninja...

Wayne Pangelinan said...

If that is so, then best I be extremely careful huh?

oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

$7M Shortfall - TP Administration Facing Cuts

Its not rocket-science to know that a government looms with a budget shortfall. It happens with every administration and the Torres-Palaci...