Friday, June 27, 2008

Daughter Inspiring Dad!

My daughter Wayannie (Nannie), shares an inspiring statement to me that she likes very much.  It reads:

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason.  If you get a chance, take it.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said that it will be easy, they just promised you it would be worth it.

You could live by these very words, and you will be happy.  I've taken my chances and struggled the difficulties and yes it was all worth it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes indeed! Taking the risks and chances are all well worth it!

Chris and Val

Wayne Pangelinan said...

Thanks you two. Yes, it is worth it. I am truly blessed with my life today. I am sure for the both of you as well.

$7M Shortfall - TP Administration Facing Cuts

Its not rocket-science to know that a government looms with a budget shortfall. It happens with every administration and the Torres-Palaci...