Saturday, January 14, 2012

OK, so I'm losing weight...

My wife posted a comment on FB about my lost of weight. She intentionally made a statement to ask "so what" and I agree with her. Ok so I'm losing weight and some say I'm on drugs and using some rapid lose weight pills, and that's a laugh to begin with.

NO! I am eating better, portioning foods for what I need to burn calories, staying away from junk food and picking up oranges, apples, pears, melons and plenty of water. I guess this works for me as for others it may not.

So in essence, yes I am losing weight, but that's for my benefit - my personal goal of longevity in life for my family. I will do what is necessary to maintain I live long enough to share valuable memories and build them as well.

For too long, I've neglected my health, now that I am eating right and lost the weight, its time to turn into other healthy living standards such as the removal of bad habitual practices. Ughh! yes I do have my share of "bad" habits. One day at a time.

Funny how the word spread likes wildfire here in the Commonwealth, I guess its a good thing if its positive and dreadful if not.  Nevertheless, my clarifications on my weight lost is clear, no drugs, no pills.

2 comments:

Bon said...

I love you anyway you are, but I'm so happy that you're feeling good and looking good. Now, it's time to feed EVERYONE right even if they don't want to eat right. Good job, honey!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

$7M Shortfall - TP Administration Facing Cuts

Its not rocket-science to know that a government looms with a budget shortfall. It happens with every administration and the Torres-Palaci...