Thursday, February 12, 2009

Feeling like a Champ!

Superbowl excitement was in the air, my brothers in Seattle and Oregon was at their feet knowing that for many years I supported the STEELERS, rallied on my behalf.  As the Steelers took the AFC and went on to clinch the Superbowl in 2009, they were ecstatic to share the news, calling me the very day expressing congratulatory news as if I was in the game myself.. It was very funny, but they knew my passion for the team as I stuck with them throughout the years.

In return they thought as a gesture they send me a token memoribillia of the official wear of the Steelers,  Now I can truly say I am in the game.. supporting at least...lol!

Thanks Ryan and Gerry for this wonderful gift!

1 comment:

DATALIG said...

Congrats to you and your Steelers. The first team I cheered and followed were the Steelers. When my family moved to Pittsburgh, the city was called the "city of champions" because both the Steelers and the Pirates were the Champs....way back in 1979/1980.

$7M Shortfall - TP Administration Facing Cuts

Its not rocket-science to know that a government looms with a budget shortfall. It happens with every administration and the Torres-Palaci...