Friday, August 7, 2009

Papago Fogged Up!

Almost a complete week of rain, pouring days and nights, the nights are chilly and moist, the grounds are all soft and mucky, the winds carry scents of ocean spray, but what astounded me most was the Papago Fog... I have not seen fog since my last visit to Oregon, although I believe I came out a little too late in the morning to see the actual thickness of it, but I still was enjoying the drive.


A nice drive in the tropical fogged up papago winding roads on Saipan...

3 comments:

1nce a week... said...

You do the same thing I do, drive and take pics of the beautiful day. It free's up my mind and gives me things to think about.

oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

$7M Shortfall - TP Administration Facing Cuts

Its not rocket-science to know that a government looms with a budget shortfall. It happens with every administration and the Torres-Palaci...