Monday, August 3, 2009

Shame on ME!

Shame on me as the hours turned into days, and days turned into months, shame on me on the most cherished days of mothers, I did not deliver. I kept to myself, knowing full well that I did not make the best of that one day for who I love dearly.

My regrets are deep, but not forgotten...

My dear love Boni,

I hope that my inadvertent shortcomings have not made you feel unappreciated. I have something for you, it just took a little longer than the date it was originally set for, the perfect gifts are usually a waiting process, but in the end priceless. In this I carve a permanent place in our home, in your life and with this, I share more than what is expected...

Happy belated Mother's Day!

Yes, the process took longer for this gift of love and affection, I did not forget and worked diligently to make this a reality for you Boni. The ambiance will change, it's precision built for convenience, the usefulness made to express itself on it's own, I hope you will cherish this...

Loving you in more ways than you can imagine, I remain,

your husband

3 comments:

Paguroidea said...

I am guessing...a workspace for crafts/stamping? Second guess is a green house. Third is a wine cellar. That would just kill her.

oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

$7M Shortfall - TP Administration Facing Cuts

Its not rocket-science to know that a government looms with a budget shortfall. It happens with every administration and the Torres-Palaci...