Saturday, June 26, 2010

A fathers love misunderstood...

I guess at times, your children mistaken you for being a tough, self-centered person when instilling discipline. It is funny however that I try as hard to teach only what I was taught as young boy growing to be man.  Expectations are meant to be broken and you know what, I understand. I just hope they understand me as well.

My wife has taught me to love in different ways, discipline with love was new to me as that was something I did not endure growing up, it was either you messed up and will be disciplined or you don't and probably still get disciplined. Ha ha ha....

Anyways back to my subject, I feel that there are times when a fathers love is misunderstood.  I personally feel that my strictness makes my children feel that I don't love them, but I do, different strokes for different folks is what it is. I came into my children's lives with my 2nd wife after they have already experienced a different lifestyle. Nevertheless, I try to show my unconditional love for them, by doing what I feel is best.  It is a challenge, but I am hoping that in the future they will see that I never once looked away and treated them any different from that of my own blood.

To all my children, daddy loves you all!

No comments:

$7M Shortfall - TP Administration Facing Cuts

Its not rocket-science to know that a government looms with a budget shortfall. It happens with every administration and the Torres-Palaci...