Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HELLER :) Yes, yes, its been a while!

I officially welcome myself back to the world of blogging, I kinda miss it and then again, a great way to keep tabs on the developments that have been a part of me and those who are in my life good and bad, but more so the good from here on out!
Ok, I thought I'd make myself look funny and yes, i should close my mouth, but I was multi-tasking at the time. Try this, hold your camera in one hand and a popcorn or m&m in the same hand and toss, catch with your mouth.... Hahaha, wait a minute, then you question how was the photo captured, see that was the amazing part of it!  I tossed high enough to refocus on the shot, hoping I would have caught in time as the photo was taken... Unfortunately, that was not the case...

Good to be back!

No comments:

$7M Shortfall - TP Administration Facing Cuts

Its not rocket-science to know that a government looms with a budget shortfall. It happens with every administration and the Torres-Palaci...