Thursday, June 10, 2010

Surpassing Expectations Update....

With my expectation stated in January of this year through this blog, I mentioned areas of challenges and dreams come to reality. Well, the couture of things are this:

1. BISON Relations is operating and taking off. It's time to fine tune and reorganize to build equity with the business model. Our name is out there and clients are so pleased with the professional work provided.

2. National Guard was what I really wanted to get into, certain issues affected my enlistment, nevertheless, I am still eager to find myself as a service member in the future.

3. Non-profit group for Humanitarians is kicking butt! Although still in its infancy stages, through proper leadership we have accounted for many fundraising activities and are now looking at growing the organization for international sponsorship of children. Recently we have just opened up in the Philippines whereas, 3 children are being sponsored with $30.00 per month each for their livelihood, health and education.  It isn't much, but it surely helps.




So in essence, I am buzzing like a buzy bee, but that's fine as long as I make time for my family.

No comments:

$7M Shortfall - TP Administration Facing Cuts

Its not rocket-science to know that a government looms with a budget shortfall. It happens with every administration and the Torres-Palaci...