Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Caught the FLU bug!

Its that time once again and I'm down with symptoms.

The flu bug caught me several days ago and today its hitting hard. No one is a fan of getting sick, yet we are vulnerable in the tropics of these illnesses. Sad but true, we are all vulnerable.

What does this mean for me, ugh...Fatigue, body aches, migraines, bowel movements, muscle and joint pains and meds do not do me justice. Time and rest is what's on my mind right now, but here I am at work to ensure that my duties don't fall behind and granted I am the go to guy for any facility needs for this program.

Stay clear of me today and until this flu subsides from my system. Oh Zzzz's how much I want you now.  Stay healthy CNMIers!

No comments:

$7M Shortfall - TP Administration Facing Cuts

Its not rocket-science to know that a government looms with a budget shortfall. It happens with every administration and the Torres-Palaci...