Monday, January 12, 2009

For over 20 years, I have been a fan of the Pitsburgh Steelers.  Today, a game was played against the San Diego Chargers.  A victorius win to place the Steelers for the AFC Championship game against the Baltimore Ravens.  

Steelers defense is solid, they performed extremely well today and made sure that they dominated on the field.  The Chargers, we thank them for coming out!  It was a good game, but ultimately, the Steelers were just a more overpowering team.

What do I expect for the Steelers against the Ravens, no doubt Steelers are going to whoop butt! Predictions anyone? I believe the Steelers will once again make the superbowl and give us Steelers fans another victorius season...

6 comments:

1nce a week... said...

You: Steelers all the way bruda!!!
Me: I'm jumping on the bandwagon, Steelers all the way!!!

That makes the count 2-0 for Steelers.

Sports Analyst: Well, it would be tough to beat the Ravens given that the last two meetings went down to the final seconds, back to you Murray...

Bon said...

Yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah. We let them win. phthpt...

Marianas Pride said...

Care to place a wager on it niao? ;)

I like the Steelers, but I think the Ravens will prevail in this match-up.

bigsoxfan said...

Wow. As I recall, your beloved is a die hard SD fan. Glad, I wasn't around for the third quarter wherever you two were. I watched the game, this time; albeit from fifteen feet away, the sound down to less than bar level, with my glasses off, and I missed most of the first half. I did make the attempt though.

DATALIG said...

Ravens over the Steelers.....24-21.

Hhhmmm.....really doesn't matter to me anymore since my Chargers gave the game away to the Steelers. I feel either one left will go all the way.....GO AFC!

Wayne Pangelinan said...

Good comment Datalig, I guess you went general for the AFC, same division our teams are playing in, but hey, who know right? its anybody's game, but of course I root for the team I stuck with for over 20 years! STEELERS!

$7M Shortfall - TP Administration Facing Cuts

Its not rocket-science to know that a government looms with a budget shortfall. It happens with every administration and the Torres-Palaci...